SoulSpace Yoga Community Corporate Wellness Programs
SoulSpace Yoga Community is now offering Corporate Wellness to companies in Fort Worth, Texas. Mindfulness and yoga have gone mainstream, with companies as diverse as Google, Aetna, General Mills and Target all offering extensive programs to foster mindful practices among their workers. We can help you join the movement!
This unique program can be custom-built to meet the specific needs of our clients, with many options to choose from.
Love yoga? Choose monthly discounts for your group, plus in-office weekly Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) sessions.
Yoga isn’t your thing? Choose the monthly “Lunch and Learn” to help your employees learn how to get better sleep or avoid the afternoon slump, and pair it with weekly MBSR sessions to help your team deal with daily stress.
Love all of it? We can help you create a program around that, too.
Program options include:
- Monthly unlimited yoga membership discount to SoulSpace Yoga Community
- In-office yoga classes any day, any time, any format and any frequency
- Far Infrared Sauna membership discounts (decreases inflammation in the body and boosts the immune system leading to fewer sick days)
- Lunch and Learn workshops with our Integrative Nutrition and Holistic Health instructor
- In-office, 20-minute Mindfulness for Business morning or afternoon sessions through the MBSR method
- Life Coaching workshops on time management, self-care, purpose and more.
According to the World Health Organization, stress costs American businesses an estimated $300 billion annually. Investing in Corporate Wellness for employees can help any company improve its overall working environment and reduce costs.
Contact us at email@example.com for pricing, a full menu of offerings or to set up a meeting at your workplace for a consultation.
What is MBSR?
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction was developed by Jon-Kabat Zinn as a method to transform a person’s relationship to pain, but has since been expanded to the corporate world as a method to handle stress and reduce the effects of stress on the body and mind. Our team of instructors are trained and certified in teaching Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and are practitioners themselves.
MBSR is now used in offices around the world to help employees and companies:
- Reduce stress and improve their reaction to stress
- Reduce sick days and overall health costs
- Reduce employee turnover through a more calm and supportive workplace
- Improve innovative thinking, productivity, and communication skills
- Improve sleep
- Emotional wellness
- Improved strength
- Improved flexibility, balance and postural alignment
- Stress reduction
- Enhanced clarity and focus
- Easy to implement in the workplace
- Combat adrenal fatigue
- Improved sleep health
- Natural ways to increase energy
- How to sustain youth through food and lifestyle
- Taking control of sugar addiction
- Increase immunity through food choices
- Finding balance in your overscheduled life
- How to step into the best version of yourself possible.
- Finding your purpose
- You've checked all the boxes for the "perfect life" but still find yourself searching for more.
- Time & Attention Management
- Just one or two, 30-minute sessions per week benefit the body
- Decreased inflammation all throughout the body
- Increased immunity
- Quicker healing for muscle strains and soreness
- Improved sleep, skin, energy levels and endurance
Overall Benefits of Corporate Wellness for Companies
- Increased productivity
- Decreased healthcare premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing, a full menu of offerings, or to set up a meeting at your workplace for a consultation.
Banner photo by Kari Shea